Thursday, June 19, 2008

A New Hardworking Friend

I will learn something from Zeki Bagriacik, who is my friend, every time. When I came here, I didn’t have any idea about the America because this is a new country and different life style. I met with him at a Turkish friend’s pizza store, Pizza Athena. He studies MBA, and works at that pizza store. Also he does two more jobs. I confused. How can be all these together. I asked him ‘how can do you do all of them together jobs and school. He said that if you want to do something, yes you can. His classes are very good. I understood that we can do something together, and also we don’t have to spend our lives unnecessarily because time is getting shorter every each moment, and in the future maybe we can’t find that kind of opportunities. I am proud of him. I hope so next semester he will graduate. I don’t know what will he do later exactly, but I know one thing about him. He will get success every time in his whole life. Now, his life an example for me, and he will lead me when I get in difficult situations because I have a very good friend.

No comments: